almost 2 years ago

Competition: Richmond vs Geelong livestream 24.10.2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1938877s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1938877s215

Wolverhampton - Newcastle match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 6 and 13).
  • Newcastle has a chance of relegated (26%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Wolverhampton is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Newcastle is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Wolverhampton could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Wolverhampton is a favorite.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Wolverhampton won 3 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 13-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Wolverhampton won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Genoa - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Inter is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.

    Man Utd - Chelsea match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Man Utd has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (36%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Chelsea has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (40%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Man Utd is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Chelsea is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently Man Utd have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 25 head-to-head matches Man Utd won 7 matches, drawn 8 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 33-35.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Man Utd won 3 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 13-9.

    Other matches:

    https://sportmaster2014.mystrikingly.com/blog/ilkeston-vs-hartlepool-english-fa-cup-live-stream-24-10-2020

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11562765/watch-live-west-ham-united-v-manchester

    https://mullen.tribe.so/post/5f931041a1c48b38ed7c724a

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11577680/live-streaming-tigers-v-cats-tv-watch

    http://onersleepor1987.no.comunidades.net/kaiserslautern-v-ingolstadt-live-stream

  • ← Martin Klizan - Borna Gojo Live'Stream[Free] Kuzbass v Dynamo Moscow "liveStream"(live) →