11 months ago

Competition: Fürth vs St. Pauli livestream 1/03/2021

http://live.welcome.bet/1985761s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1985761s215

Hannover - Sandhausen match overview, prediction&tips

  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 13 and 16 in the zone 2. Bundesliga (Relegation)).
  • Hannover has a very small chance of relegated (1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Sandhausen has a chance of relegated (39%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Hannover is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Sandhausen is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Hannover could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Hannover is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Hannover won 0 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hannover won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Hamburg - Regensburg match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Bundesliga (Promotion) and 14).
  • Hamburg has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (62%), has a chance of win league (38%).
  • Regensburg has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • In this match Hamburg is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-6.

    Aue - Braunschweig match overview, prediction&tips

  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 7 and 15).
  • Aue has a small chance of relegated (7%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Braunschweig has a good chance of relegated (51%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Aue is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Braunschweig is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently Braunschweig have a series of home games.
  • In this match Aue is a favorite.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Aue won 0 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 9-16.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Aue won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-9.

    Other matches:

    https://dustinlockard.tribe.so/post/5ff0e20770ed2ffea97e1862

    https://elijahcoleman551937.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/top-sport-tips-on-chelsea-v-manchester-city/

    https://mackenziejones551902.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/furth-vs-st-pauli-prediction-picks/

    https://zudamasks.tumblr.com/post/639218819062284288/live-streaming-f%C3%BCrth-v-st-pauli-tv-watch-january

    https://faithramacey551401.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/01/bet-predictions-on-old-dominion-monarchs-vs-florida-international-golden-panthers/

  • ← Watch live GKS Katowice vs Skra Bełchatów Al-Rayyan v Al-Sadd live streaming →