11 months ago

Competition: Samsunspor - Adanaspor watch live stream Turkish First League

http://live.welcome.bet/1985921s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1985921s215

Ascoli - Reggio Calabria match overview, prediction&tips

  • Ascoli has a good chance of relegated (78%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Ascoli is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Reggio Calabria is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Ascoli won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 1-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Ascoli won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-3.

    Olimpo - Huracán Las Heras match overview, prediction&tips

  • In this match Olimpo is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Olimpo won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-3.

    Cosenza - Empoli match overview, prediction&tips

  • Cosenza has a chance of relegated (38%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (5%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Empoli has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (54%), has a chance of promoted (46%), has a chance of win league (19%).
  • Recent matches Cosenza is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Empoli is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Empoli will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Cosenza won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 6-1.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cosenza won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.

    Other matches:

    https://ethanhiggins551544.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/03/ny-jets-new-england-winning-sports-picks/

    https://tiroberts.tumblr.com/post/639238436269785088/watch-bayern-munich-vs-mainz-german-bundesliga

    http://selfnarhasbllaq1980-blog.logdown.com/posts/8312577

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11603700/watch-samsunspor-vs-adanaspor-live-stre

    https://autumnmathews547617.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/12/31/west-virginia-mountaineers-army-black-knights-livestream/

  • ← AEK Larnaca v Omonia <LiVeStReaM> Miami vs Buffalo LIVE Stream# →