11 months ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:French Ligue 2 05.01.2021
When/Date: 05.01.2021
Time: 2:00 pm



Watch here >>>Clermont vs Grenoble live


Online here >>>Clermont - Grenoble live

Clermont vs Grenoble LIVE Stream#


Short Preview

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 6 and 1 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1).
  • Clermont has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (27%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • Grenoble has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (39%), has a chance of win league (16%).
  • Now both teams are in good shape.
  • Clermont will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Clermont won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Clermont won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Troyes - Châteauroux match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match will be played by one of a leader and outsider (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 and 20 in the zone Relegation).
  • Troyes has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (46%), has a chance of win league (21%).
  • Châteauroux has a good chance of relegated (59%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Troyes is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Châteauroux has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • In this match Troyes is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Troyes won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 16-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Troyes won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 10-1.

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Sochaux - Dunkerque match overview, prediction&tips

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 8 and 12).
  • Sochaux has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Dunkerque has a chance of relegated (16%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Sochaux is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Dunkerque is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Sochaux is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.


    Other matches:

    https://timothydunce551118.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/alcorcon-vs-zaragoza-prediction-picks/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11620957/watch-alcorcon-v-zaragoza-livestream-0

    https://alexisbradshaw552338.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/top-sport-tips-on-clermont-grenoble/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11605618/watch-clermont-grenoble-soccer-live-s

    https://angiejacobson.tribe.so/post/5ff0480b87e6f3116ded498f
  • ← EV Zug - Davos LiveStream!! Barrios Vera - Harrison <LiVeStReaM> →